- Degree in Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Computer Science.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in software and application development.
- Experience in full SDLC and project management.
- Experience in Java Technologies: J2EE, Core Java, Swing, Servlet, JSP, Weblogic, EJB, HTML and Object Oriented Technologies etc.
- Experience in Microsoft.NET/ ASP/ASP.NET, web services.
- Good working knowledge of Unix, Linux, Windows environment.
- Good working knowledge of networks and its configuration.
- Good working knowledge of databases (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.).
- Experience in Life Sciences industry will be an advantage.
- Experience in software production support will be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Good attitude and commitment
- Willing to work in a team and/or independent.
- Be involved in pre-sale activities for project proposals and technology evaluation.
- Be involved for requirement gatherings, software design and development.
- Designing, prototyping, testing and documenting software based on system specifications and requirements. Ability to communicate well using UML and do basic data modeling during the design phase
- Working with existing product design and/or new product design to provide end-to-end solutions to market requirements that are innovative and functional.
- Delivering results/milestones on-time with high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Management of small team of software developers if given project lead responsibilities.